Milo in2 Cricket 13th October 2017 – 01 December 2017
What is MILO in2CRICKET?
MILO in2CRICKET is a super fun, safe, social and active program for girls and boys aged 5 to 8. It teaches kids of all abilities the basic skills of cricket. Participants develop fundamental motor skills which set them up for a lifelong involvement in physical activity, as well as important social skills including teamwork and being a good sport!
Each week your child will play game based activities that will keep them active, whilst having fun and making new friends.
- Perfect for boys & girls aged 5-8
- For kids still learning the basic skills of the game
- Teaches basic cricket skills
- 8-12 week program
- Sessions last up to 60 minutes
- All equipment provided
- It’s safe – we use plastic bats and a rubber ballInclusive of children with a disability
- Inclusive of children with a disability
By taking part in the MILO in2CRICKET program children will learn the basics of cricket and develop lots of other skills. Each week children will play game based activities that will keep them active, have fun and learn about cricket.
What your child will learn:
- Hit a moving ball
- Bowl with a straight arm
- Throw, pass and catch balls
- Track and trap balls
- Game sense
This program prepares the child for MILO T20 Blast. If your child has these skills they are ready for the next step!